Everolimus-Eluting Platinum Chromium Coronary Stent System
Outstanding Safety and Performance with the SYNERGY Bioabsorbable Polymer (BP) Stent
Watch how the unique abluminal, bioabsorbable polymer with synchronous drug-elution and polymer absorption has shown healing and safety benefits.
ARC Definite Stent Thrombosis Rates for the SYNERGY BP Stent1*
Late and Very Late stent thrombosis rates ranging from 0-0.2% in every clinical trial report thus far
SYNERGY BP Stent Ranked #1 for Lowest Relative Risk of Definite/Probable Stent Thrombosis2*
The Kang et al (2016) meta-analysis is the most comprehensive network meta-analysis comparing contemporary coronary stents and scaffolds to date.
- The study compared definite/probable stent thrombosis at 1-year between all study stents, which included data from 110 randomized controlled trials and 111,088 patients.
- The primary endpoint was definite or probable stent thrombosis at 1-year.
- The SYNERGY BP Stent ranked #1 for lowest relative risk of stent thrombosis, followed by the Promus PREMIER? Permanent Polymer Stent ranked at #2.2
2. Kang, S.et al. J Am Coll Cardiol Intv. doi:10.1016/j.jcin.2016.03.038
* Caution should be taken in interpreting study results, as some stents had limited numbers of comparisons, and some of the studies had a potential risk of bias. All PtCr-EES stents, also includes PROMUS Element and PROMUS Element Plus. Def/prob ST was available in 110 studies with 111,088 patients.
The SYNERGY BP Stent is supported by the long-term clinical trial results from the EVOLVE and EVOLVE II Trials. View the results >
SYNERGY BP Stent Patient Experiences
The SYNERGY BP Stent has impacted the lives of patients around the world, including Susie and Vincent. Watch their powerful stories.
Susie's life was turned upside down with the need for PCI or the possibility of surgery. The SYNERGY BP Stent provided a treatment option that offers rapid vessel healing to give her the quality of life she deserves.