MyLATITUDE? Patient App
Intuitive Meets Informed
Designed with input from clinicians and patients, the MyLATITUDE Patient App enables patients to independently obtain answers to common questions about their LATITUDETM NXT Communicator and Boston Scientific implanted device, allowing you to focus on essential clinical care.
The MyLATITUDE Patient App is a mobile app for patients and their caregivers that delivers information and education designed to provide peace of mind and improve compliance to remote monitoring.
The app allows users to:
- Understand their remote monitoring status
- Learn the date of their next scheduled remote follow-up and their most recent successful scheduled remote follow-up
- View information about their implanted device battery
- Understand how to set up and troubleshoot their LATITUDE Communicator
The MyLATITUDE Patient App is free to download on mobile devices by following these steps:
- Open the App Store within your mobile device
- Search for “MyLATITUDE”
- Select “MyLATITUDE Patient App”
Automatic Daily Monitoring
Find out how the LATITUDE? NXT Remote Patient Management System lets you monitor your patients’ device data between scheduled appointments.
Discover the innovative tools that make it easy for patients to stay in compliance with remote monitoring.