Heart Connect? System
Efficient Patient Data Management
Sharing Patient Data in Real Time
Microsoft Surface Pro Tablet (Windows 8.1)
- Runs a supported Windows 8.1 OS
- Configured to automatically receive and install Windows OS important (security) updates
- Antivirus software used and set to automatically update signatures
Heart Connect Meeting
- All meeting data is transmitted via an encrypted connection to ensure patient data (PHI) and device data are protected
- Each tablet device uses a server account created/managed by Boston Scientific
- No PHI is stored on the device, it only serves as a pass-through for streaming
See how Heart Connect helps your team provide patient care more efficiently from the implant procedure to follow-up device checks.
Discover how Heart Connect lets you skip the wait and share programmer screen information in real time.
In some cases, Boston Scientific provides CRM Programmers, LATITUDE Consult Systems, and/or Heart Connect Systems for temporary use by hospitals and clinics. Boston Scientific does not sell or transfer title to any of this equipment within the United States, and any CRM programmers (including the model 3120, 3200, and 3300 programmers), LATITUDE Consult Communicators, and Heart Connect Systems in the U.S. are owned by Boston Scientific. If you need to return one of these devices to Boston Scientific, please contact 1-800-CARDIAC (227-3422) for instructions. If you have purchased or been given one of these devices by anyone other than Boston Scientific, please be advised that you do not have proper legal title to the equipment and that legal ownership remains with Boston Scientific. Boston Scientific reserves all rights to recover any equipment that has been illegally transferred or sold to third parties and to pursue legal action for such improper transfer.