and Colpassist? Vaginal Positioning Device
Features lightweight, low surface area technology to minimize mesh contact with the vaginal wall. The mesh handling characteristics, large pores and blue color are designed for ease of positioning and fixation to assist with placement.
Comprehensive Mesh Specs
- Mesh characteristics designed to provide stability for positioning and fixation
- Large pores for ease of suture passing and visibility
- Blue color designed to facilitate visualization of mesh against tissue
Leg Attachment Strength and Elongation Profile
Leg Attachment Strength and Method
Comparison to Restorelle Y Mesh and 13 knot suture pattern.
Elongation Profile: Y-Mesh
Benchmark Comparison of Upsylon to Restorelle Y Mesh
Colpassist Vaginal Positioning Device
The Colpassist Vaginal Positioning Device is the first device specifically designed for vaginal positioning in gynecologic procedures and as a suturing platform for vaginal wall fixation during sacrocolpopexy.
- Two size end options create a flat suturing surface
- Multi-direction vaginal manipulation during dissection and mesh placement
||08714729848097||Colpassist Vaginal Positioning Device||Each|
|831222||M0068318220||08714729848103||Upsylon Y-Mesh and Colpassist Vaginal Positioning Device Kit||Each|