Transvaginal Mid-Urethral Sling System
The Advantage Fit System features a 46% thinner shaft and 17% tighter curve are intended to reduce insertion force and leave the tape closer to the pubic bone1. Available with Advantage? clear mesh or Advantage Blue mesh.
Advantage Fit? Mesh Assembly
- Allows for proper alignment of the center of the mesh under the urethra
- Allows the physician to apply counter tension to the sling while preserving the mesh integrity
- To improve visualization during cystoscopy
Delivery Device Handle
- Ergonomic handle fits into physician's hand allowing for ambidextrous use
Curved Needle Tip
- 2.7mm curve is designed to place the mesh closer to the pubic bone and further away from critical structures1
- Delivery device has been designed with a pusher for ergonomic finger placement that provides the user with greater needle stability and control during delivery
De-Tanged Polypropylene Material
- Designed to Reduce Irritation. The polypropylene mesh is de-tanged in the suburethral portion to potentially reduce irritation to the urethral wall.
- Resists Deformation The suburethral portion of the mesh is de-tanged to resist deformation.
|850212||M0068502120||Advantage Fit Blue System||Single Unit
|850211||M0068502110||Advantage Fit System||Single Unit|
Each System includes One (1) Delivery Device and One (1) Mesh Assembly
Watch a step-by-step placement of the Advantage Fit? Blue Transvaginal Sling System