Swiss LithoClast? Trilogy
Watch how Trilogy’s electromagnetic system generates controlled ballistic energy simultaneously or independently with ultrasound to deliver powerful fragmentation with any type of stone.
A powerful solution.
The LithoClast Trilogy Lithotripter delivers controlled ultrasonic and ballistic energy concurrently or independently with simultaneous suction through a single probe.
- A hands-free apparatus was employed to secure each lithotripter
- The devices were not submerged in water to avoid distortion of the high-speed images
- Each device was activated from one second from a fixed distance
- Images were acquired at one frame per 4 – 5 microseconds using a high-speed 14-bit CMOS camera
- Images were uploaded into MATLAB and tip excursion in millimeters was plotted on curves