Chronic Total Occlusion (CTO) System
Featuring the CROSSBOSS? Catheter & STINGRAY? LP System
CTOs remain a difficult challenge for interventional cardiologists caring for patients with cardiovascular disease. Boston Scientific brings you the one proven system for bridging coronary CTOs via the true lumen or subintimal pathways.
Designed to quickly and safely deliver a guidewire via true lumen or subintimal pathways, CrossBoss gives you total access to coronary chronic total occlusions.
- Atraumatic, rounded tip reduces risk of perforation
- Hydrophilic coated, multi-wire coiled shaft provides precise turn-for-turn response
- Fast-Spin torque device allows rapid rotation of the catheter to facilitate crossing
STINGRAY LP Coronary CTO Re-Entry System
Designed for reliability, safety, and predictability, STINGRAY LP allows the operator to accurately target and re-enter the true lumen from a subintimal position.
- Self-orienting, flat balloon hugs the vessel, automatically positioning one exit port toward the true lumen
- 180? opposed and offsetting exit ports enable selective guidewire re-entry
- Two radiopaque marker bands facilitate accurate placement and positioning
- Hydrophilic coating on the balloon shaft ensures smooth device delivery?
- 3.2F shaft diameter allows trapping in 7F guide and STRAW technique in 8F guide catheter
|UPN #||Catalog Number||Product Name/Description||C Code|
|08714729903352 (GTIN)||39312-0SR||STINGRAY LP Device||C1725|
|H749M3004A0||M-3004-A||STINGRAY Guidewire?300 cm||C1769|
|H749M3012A0||M-3012-A||STINGRAY Guidewire?185 cm||C1769|