Bi-Directional Steerable Diagnostic Catheters
STEEROCATH-DX?Bi-Directional Steerable Diagnostic Catheter
STEEROCATH-DX?Bi-directional Catheter Curve - The STEEROCATH-DX?Special Procedure Octapolar Catheter is designed to map difficult to access anatomy.
STEEROCATH-DX?Mapping Catheter - The STEEROCATH-DX?Catheter is on the familiar BLAZER? Catheter handle platform.
The STEEROCATH-DX Catheter with bi-directional steering is ideal for mapping difficult-to-access anatomy.
- Active bi-directional steering with the familiar BLAZER? Catheter handle platform
- Accurate tip control for excellent site access and tip stability
- Allows back steering to advance the catheter through tortuous vasculature and further into the coronary sinus to facilitate left atrial mapping
Adjustable tension control
- Freedom to adjust tension
- Enables precise micromovements and locking of curve
- Ability to soften pressure on distal segment for mapping difficult-to-access anatomy
Extended distal shaft
- Soft extended shaft segments designed to reduce risk of perforation
- Combination of soft distal tip and high torque proximal tubing is designed to increase maneuverability
|Curve Size||Special Procedure|
|Model Number?||Electrode Configuration||Electrode Spacing||Cable Model Number|
M004 2027BL O?
|Octapolar||2.5mm||M004 6268 0?|
|M004 2028BL O?||Octapolar||2.5/5/2.5mm||M004 6268 0?|