Single-Use Digital Flexible Ureteroscope
A commitment to a healthy environment – and you
The LithoVue? System
- Decreases waste from disinfecting consumables such as brushes, towels, and test strips.45-48
- Helps reduce your water49 and energy costs,43 as well as your reprocessing burden.
- Eliminates staff exposure to harmful toxic chemicals and disinfecting consumables used to reprocess reusable scopes after every single use.25,50-54
Boston Scientific has worked with suppliers to source recyclable materials that do not compromise the packaging strength or durability.
- No stickers and labels from the plastic to ensure the simplest recycling possible.
- Corrugated cardboard delivery box is 100% recyclable.
- Plastic tray holding the scope is plastic type #1.
Not only is the immediate product packaging 100% recyclable, it is one of the most convenient types of plastics to recycle.
Note: The Tyvek? Pouch around the tray is not recyclable.